Kenadee had Opening Ceremonies and her first T-ball game on
Saturday.
Kingman is a big softball town and they have a T-ball league that is just for girls. Her team is the Pink Panthers and she was pretty excited knowing that she gets to wear pink for every game.

Here is the team warming up right before the game.
Kenadee did awesome batting. Yep, she is left handed. The team she played had much older girls on their team and they got a lot of our girls out (but they let them stay on to run all the bases).
Kenadee didn't get out once. He mom and dad were proud!

She had fun playing catcher because every batter she got to catch the ball and put it on the Tee. She looks like a little runt compared to some of the girls on the purple team.

She was even lucky enough to have her daddy help out on the field.
Kenadee Haws, #15.

All the parents we very supportive and we were all so proud of the girls. They did such a excellent job for their 1st T-ball game.

And all the girls were so excited about being part of the Pink Panthers team. They all had so much fun.
Kenadee looks forward to her next game (and wearing her pink uniform again).
4 comments:
She looks SO cute...and she does look little compared to the other girls. I am sure with you as a mom, she will be great!! Even if she is a tad bit small. 9 days to go...can't wait to see a pic of the newest HAWS! Good luck.
Oh my! Kenadee is getting SO big! I think she just grew up before my eyes! Can't wait for that cute baby to come! :)
How Fun! Kenadee is goint to be quite the athlete! And I loved her easter dress. And that tutu is adorable
Summer, as I scrolled down reading and trying to catch up on your life, I couldn't hold the tears back. Kenadee is beautiful. I knew you were expecting, I just didn't know you were due in May. I'll check in again to see how things are going or how they went. Love ya, Ronica
Post a Comment