
I know I mentioned on this blog before that I have the best friends in the whole world! My great friends Hillary and Ashley threw me a baby shower. Even when I tried to tell them that this was my second girl and I really didn't need a shower they said, "Every baby needs to be spoiled with new stuff."

Well the shower had a cupcake theme and all the decorations were so cute. They had these "cupcake" cakes and a cupcake bar. You can see the cupcake boxes in the background. Everyone filled up on the cake and they got to decorate their own cupcakes and take it home in a cupcake box. Everything was so adorable! It looked like Martha Stewart was the party planner and
decorator. I have such creative friends!

They had games planned and one of them was the baby food game. I never had played this game before but they had lots of different types of baby food without labels and you had to guess what type of baby food it was by smelling it or tasting it. I got them all right...not bad for for being out of practice for a few years.

And of course my favorite part was opening all the gifts. She will be the best dressed little girl. Everyone brought such great gifts and thank you for all those that attended the shower.

And the biggest thank you goes to my awesome friends Hillary and
Ashley. They put so much time and effort to making this shower possible and it was perfect! All the decorations, food, games, and entertainment were amazing! Thank you..Thank you..Thank you!
4 comments:
Congrats!! Another beautiful little girl!! How fun! I love girls :)
I am so glad you let us put on a shower for you!!!! And thanks to Hillary some of the decorations did come from a martha stewart inspiration!!!
SOOOOO wish I could have been there!! I do have something for you...I just need to stop being lazy and get it in the mail to you!
Oh my gosh! What a fun shower! Everything is so cute! Good luck with the delivery, we will be thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment