Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Congratulations Bo & Megan

Well we had a day full of good news yesterday. Bo and Megan have been trying to become parents for sometime now and recently completed their first round of in vitro. Yesterday they had their first ultrasound and they found out that they are having TWINS! Our family cried with joy! We are so excited for you two and can't wait to welcome these two beautiful children into our family. Good advice for you...Get your sleep now while you can. So my mom will be expecting 4 grandchildren this year. Not bad for only having three kids. Yep, all of the kids in my family are expecting.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and the baby is looking great. She is measuring about 6.3 lbs. When the doctor was doing the ultrasound the doctor said, "Hey, look at that." I was curious and said "What?" He angled the screen to me and pointed at her skull and said "Do you see that white line all around her skull? Well that is all hair. Your baby is going to have lots of hair." That is so funny that there is enough hair to see on the ultrasound. This little girl is going to be just like her big sister and have a full head of hair. We were able to put pigtails in Kenadee's hair at the age of 3 months. Only 4 more weeks!!!

6 comments:

Bo said...

This is all great news! *wink* Megan and I are so excited for the both of you and can't wait to see the new little girl. I'm glad that our little ones will have such a special aunt in their lives. You're the best sis. Love you to pieces!

Megan said...

Thanks Summer! We love you guys so much and are so excited for your little one too! :)

Aunt Tiff said...

We saw Bo at Sweet Tomatoes over spring break and it was great to see him!! I haven't seen him in FOREVER! I am so excited for them, and for you, and for your whole family!!

The Johnson Family said...

Tell Bo I said congrats..that is awesome. He will be a great DAD.

Rupp Family said...

I can't believe that you put pigtales in kenadee's hair at 3 months. I can't wait to see this baby and all that hair.

Anonymous said...

wow, I sure feel out of the loop, but I'm glad you left your blog for me Sum. Tell Bo Congrats for me and it sounds like I need to call Regan! Ronica