I absolutely love Valentines Day! I love doing special things for my girls each year for this holiday. I had this cute breakfast waiting for them with a cute table cloth. When Kenadee got out of bed this morning she was sick! What!...Your not suppose to be sick on Valentines Day! She was too sick to eat her cute Valentine donut breakfast.
We got this funny mustache in a Valentine that was given to the girls.
We made these cute Valentines for Kenadee's class that she was too sick to attend her class party. Lucky she has a great dad that took them to her class for her.
I even ordered this cute cookie bouquet for Kenadee to be delivered to school for her. She was suppose to pass out some of these cookies to her besties. But this cute bouquet ended up staying home with us.
Brylee was all excited for her Preschool party. She was covered in pink from head to toe.
We heart attacked her babysitters door. Alex loved it!
She made out like a bandit at her Valentine party! I forgot to get a picture of the Valentines that we made for her class.
And of course a lot of Valentine decor around the house.
And we even surprised dad with heart attacking his office. He loved it!!! Everyone in his office loved it too!
Brit took me on a Valentine date to Jerome a few weeks following Valentines day since Kenadee was sick. We explored an awesome cave and we went and ate at Haunted Hamburger where it has a beautiful view from their patio. We sat out on an enclosed patio and watched the rain. We even had time to watch a movie afterward. It was an awesome date! Thanks to my Valentine!
No comments:
Post a Comment