Saturday, March 1, 2014

Random Pictures, Random Events

We have had some busy weekends and I was going through my phone and wanted to document some of these pictures.  
I know I have mentioned on this blog before how Kenadee is such a great big sister.  I came in on this and wanted to document this moment.  Here is Kenadee reading to Brylee...such a precious moment.
 Natalee's Nursery teacher took this picture of all the kids.  Natalee was surrounded by all these boys. She is all smiles.  They were hiding under a table. Too cute! 
 Brylee learned how to ride her bike without her training wheels in January.  She was super excited because that meant that she can learn to ride a motorcycle next.
 Brylee dressed herself up and said, "Mom, look at me."  I could help but laugh and get a picture.
Brylee is becoming very independent and learned how to make her own peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  She is officially a big girl now. 
 Brit picked up Brylee from her dance class on his motorcycle so she came into the house dressed like this. Another moment that I couldn't help but laugh and then get a picture.  This picture completely shows this little girls personality.  Ballerina outfits and motorcycles.  
 This has been a normal site at our house.  The girls ask me to tie their capes on so they can "fly" around the house.  
 And this is a normal site for Natalee too.  Pulling all the pans out of the cupboards.  Good think she is so stinkin' cute!
We had a baby shower for Shaunae in February and all of us showed up in stripped shirts.  We didn't even plan on this.  We had a good laugh and had to get a picture.  Shaunae, Shelley, and Sherry are all pregnant here.
 While I was in Gilbert for Shaunae's baby shower Brit took the girls out shooting guns.  Love that these girls are so well rounded.  
And I also love that their daddy loves spending time with them.  Whether it is riding motorcycles, shooting guns, playing catch, kicking a soccer ball, jumping on the trampoline with them, riding bikes, taking them camping.  We couldn't ask for a better dad! We love you dad!

No comments: