Friday, February 14, 2014

Random Pictures of Precious Moments

 I came across a few pictures on my phone that I wanted to make sure I keep.  The girls were having some flex time this particular morning, showing their muscles.  The girls will come up to Brit and I randomly saying, "Mom, check out my muscles" and will flex their muscles.  Check out Brylee's muscles!
 Wow, watch out for these girls!
 Natalee not sure what is going on.
 We love living in the country.  We we live there are lots of gardens, lots of farm animals, and lots of fun.  Here are garden carrots from a friends garden.  The kids are loving them!
 As Kenadee is getting older she has become such a good helper.  One night after bathing Natalee for us she was giving Natalee a piggyback ride.  This made for a great time to take a picture!
Kenadee is such a great big sister and loves to read to Brylee.  I was just standing back enjoying this precious moment.  I love being a mom to my sweet girls.

No comments: