
Our family had a great Valentines day this year. For
Kenadee's class Valentine handout we did these cute bags of candy with small plastic shovels sticking out.

And we attached these cute tags that said "I dig you. Happy Valentines Day!" They were a hit for her classmates. I found the idea
here
Kenadee was a little too ambitious and made each of her 24 classmates these homemade hearts. Even though I tried to convince her the bags of candy was enough. She wanted to do more. She cut and colored each individual hearts.

She is such a sweet girl and is so thoughtful.

I found these cute buckets at Target in their $1.00 section even though they were $2.00. I thought they would be perfect for the girls and their Valentine gifts. I had a friend cut out some vinyl of their names and some polka dots (Thanks Hillary!). They turned out pretty cute!

And I loaded the buckets with goodies! Books, stuffed animal, candy, and a purse.

This is what the girls woke up to Valentine morning.
Kenadee was so excited she had to wake up her daddy to tell him.

For breakfast I made the girls heart pancakes with bacon. Yummy!
Kenadee thought that was the coolest thing ever!
Brylee even had a great time opening up her Valentines gift!

My two Valentines! I love these girls!
Kenadee was all decked out in her valentine pink and red leggings,
bracelets, necklace, and headband. She couldn't wait to go to school to show all her friends.
Brylee put her sisters bucket to good use by playing...

Peek-A-Boo!

All three of my Valentines. I did a gift basket for Brit with his favorite Root Beer, candy, and gift cards.

My friend Abby brought these over for my girls and I though they were so cute! The body of the robots were tic
tacs. How cute is that! Thanks Abby for thinking of the girls and many other friends that made this Valentines so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment