
We wanted to give an update with things that are going on in our lives. School is going well for
Kenadee. She loves going to Kindergarten and is learning how to read and is doing great! I am so surprised what they are learning in Kindergarten. I remember going to Kindergarten and just learning my letters...times sure have changed.
Brylee is getting so big and is a little
rollie pollie! She is rolling all over the place. Sooner than we know she will be crawling. Soon as things settle down I will get some updated pictures of the girls. We just found out today that we sold our house in Mesa. We bought this house when Brit got accepted to P.T. school, but now that we moved to
Kingman we have been renting it out for the last year. We thought we would put it on the market not really sure how long it would take to sell. Well the 1st week we got three offers. We were so excited that it sold so quickly, we
truly have been blessed!

I will miss this house...it had such a beautiful back yard!

I have been working on a few projects. I made these two
car seat covers for my sister-in-law Megan who is having twin girls really any day now. She picked out the fabric.

I think they turned out pretty cute! They will be perfect for fall baby girls. I can't wait to see these two prescious little girls and kiss their cheeks. Just a little update of what is going on in the Haws family.
5 comments:
I LOVE the carseat covers!! I already have them on our carseats ready to go. :) Thanks again! You are the best!
Super cute car seat covers...you are so talented! I am so glad that you sold your home...what a huge blessing. I am so glad all is well...hope to see you soon.
Congrats on the quick sale of your home. The carseat covers are so cute! You should sell some!
congrats on selling the house!! And you are just way too talented girl! Love the car seat covers!!!
Hey you guys! We sure miss you around here...your girls are gorgeous and so big! I can't believe how time flies....they are beautiful. You are in trouble. :)
Post a Comment