Kenadee had quite the
Saturday. Her day started off with a Princess birthday party for one of her friends named Kira. She wanted to be a fairy princess despite her mom's trying to convince her to be just a "regular" princess. Nope, she wanted to do something different. So here is the fairy princess.

Of course the outfit had to include the pink diamond
earrings, necklace, ring and "slippers". I told
Kenadee to get her princess shoes on since it was time for the party. She told me "Mom, their not shoes they are slippers." I stand corrected, slippers not shoes. She kept saying, "Mom, I feel like a real princess."

The outfit wouldn't be complete without the princess hair.

At the party they got to decorate cupcakes, played kiss the frog game, and made princess
tiaras. And she came home with all kinds of goodies!

Here is
Kenadee and her best friend Callie. They are two peas in a pod. These girls have so much fun when they get together.

Kira's mom Kate even brought out their real china for these girls to dine on. They were treated like real royalty. They even got a giant pixie straw with a star on top for a wand. I think Dr. Porter is trying to round up some business, what do you think :) Kira's daddy is a dentist. After the party
Kenadee's Nana came to visit from Flagstaff. So we had lunch with her and grandpa. After lunch we changed the outfit from princess to
gymnast. She had a 2
nd birthday party at a local
gymnastics's gym. I didn't get any pictures since the batteries in my camera died. Thanks Kate for throwing a princess party that allowed the girls to "feel like real princess." And we will be calling to make an appointment with Nate real soon I am sure :).
Brylee had a great day too! She got her 1st hair cut at the age of 5 months. She had a rooster's tail that we had to get taken care of.

I had my mom cut her hair since I was chicken! I was afraid that I would cut it too short. Thanks mom for doing a great job. That's what Nana's are for.

Good thing for the
Bumbo seat (the greatest invention ever) and Sophie (her favorite giraffe teething toy) for making her first hair cut go much easier!
1 comment:
wow!!! BUSY BUSY! Love the bumbo...I couldn't survive without it!!!
Post a Comment