Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Big "30"!

Well it finally came even though I have been dreading it...the big "30". It ended up being a great birthday though. Brit threw me a surprise birthday party. He had it all set up that we were going to dinner and a movie with one of our best friends the Divis'. When we got there Hillary house she told Kenadee that they got a new toy in the backyard and wanted to see if we wanted to go and see it. I was all up for it and when she opened up her back door there were balloons and a BBQ going on and many of our good friends saying "Surprise!" Brit told me the night before the party that he was going on splits with the missionaries (which he does all the time) so I believed him. He really went up to Hillary's house and baked a cake and got the food prepared. He even made homemade ice cream at work the day of the party. He sure is sneaky! (Pictured with Kenadee and I is Hillary's oldest girl and Kenadee's best friend Callie)
Here is some of the friends that were there. Thanks to everyone for making my birthday such a memorable one, especially the Divis family. You guys are awesome and sneaky too! :)

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Summer...can't believe you are 30(wait so am I)..ummm. Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate!! Good job Britt.

Aunt Tiff said...

Just move in gracefully honey!!! It happens to all of us!! Way to go Brit!!

Chamberlain family said...

Happy (late) birthday! I'm glad I'm not the only old lady now. I really don't feel 30 though, how about you?