I know I am a little behind on the posts, so I thought I would get this one in before she turns 2 months old.
Brylee had her 1 month check up and she sure is growing. She now weighs 8 lbs 13.5 oz and is 21 1/4 in. long. Here are some of her favorite things that we know of so far...

We had to start with this one because besides being held this is her second favorite place to be. She loves this swing. This is the only place that she will nap for long periods of time. Thank goodness for this swing or I would never get anything done. She sleeps like her daddy, hands up and tucked behind the pillow.

She loves her baths and getting all
lotioned up. This is a picture of her first bath given by her Grandma Haws.

She loves getting dressed for the day. She is becoming one chunky monkey! Look at those chubby cheeks.

And of course she loves hugs and kisses. Especially from her mom, dad, and big sister.

And last but not least she loves taking naps with her daddy. We are so glad you came into our family, and we are looking
forward to finding out more of your favorite things.
1 comment:
Oh Summer...she is just BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to meet her. I hope all is going good for you and your family. Did Reagan have her baby?? I wish she would get her blog up. Love ya
Post a Comment