Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pictures of Brylee

We got Brylee's newborn pictures taken by my talented sister-in-law Maria . She always does such an awesome job. Here she is 3 weeks old. It was funny the day we were going to get them taken we were rushing to get there because we attended Kenadee's T-ball game. We weren't planning on Brit or I getting in the pictures. But not purposely Brit and I wore clothes that matched perfectly with what Brylee was wearing so she had us take some pictures with her. I am glad she did even though we weren't really dressed up for picture taking.






Notice her cute little shoes. One of my good friends Abby made them and the flower in her hair. Must be nice to have that kind of talent!

You can check out Maria's website at myhawsphotography.com

5 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

oh summer, shes beautiful. your sister in law did an awesome job on the pics!

Aunt Tiff said...

She is adorable! I love all of them!!

Megan said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her in real life! :) Miss you guys tons!

The Johnson Family said...

She is just perfect...funny how little she looks to me. It has been too long since I held a newborn. I need to get my hand on her. I love the pictures, they are so awesome! Are you guys going to Heber for the fourth??

Mills Family said...

She is just perfect. Those pictures are so adorable. I love big bows on little babies.