
Believe it or not we got about 4 inches of snow in Kingman, AZ. When Kenadee got home from school off went the tennis shoes and on went the snowboots, snowpants, gloves, scarf, and hat.

Snow boots with rubber soles...$10.

Insulated snowflake mittens...$7.

Red heart pattern coat...$30.

A day full 0f playing, jumping, snowball making, snowball eating ....PRICELESS!
3 comments:
The weather is crazy here too! Its snowing so hard, and the thunder is shaking the windows! I didnt know snow and thunder went together?!?! Your little girl is such a doll, I love the rosy red cheeks!
I love the snow! I can't believe it snowed that much in Kingman! Crazy! Kenadee is so dang cute!
I love your blog! Its been awhile since I have seen it. I had alot of catching up to do. All the pictures look like alot of fun! And its too bad that your belly couldn't get smaller after the delivery of jesus!!!
Post a Comment