It is official....we are having another GIRL!!!! We are so very excited! Even though we have no grandsons on my side (5 granddaughters) and 10 out of 11 (counting Maria's) are girls on Brit's side I don't feel disappointed one bit. I am just so excited for Kenadee to have a sister. I love having an older sister and I want Kenadee to be able to enjoy that too. When the ultrasound tech told us that she is definitely a girl Kenadee said, "See mom I knew it, I knew she was a girl! I am so excited!" The tech even said this is a very active baby. The baby is right where she needs to be in growth and everything looks perfect! That is the best news of all! We make such cute girls anyway. Why change it up when we have a good thing going right? Merry Christmas to us!
6 comments:
Looks like you guys have been BUSY!! I love your last few posts. CONGRATS on the baby girl! Someday I will switch things up a little and have a girl:)
Congrats on the girl!! Great to hear that everything looks so good, I bet she will be just as adorable as her big sister. We love having girls, boys just wouldnt look as good in their hand me down clothes! jk.
Great news!! We love little girls at our house...and Kenadee will make a great big sister. I am so happy everyone is healthy...best news of all!
Alright! Another Girl! You are right, the girls in the fam are pretty cute. Why change the routine too quickly. I would have to agree with you; nursing is a great field. Unfortunately, I got pretty darn sick and had to take up an office job. Maybe I'll get back into it after out little girl is born. I am kind of hoping a position opens on the OB floor in my hospital. I think I'd love that area. Nursing sure does allow for a variety of opportunities, huh. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Congratulation!!! My sister has a little girl, she is very different than our little Trevin! I would not know what to do with girls...maybe someday!
Congrats guys looks like its gonna be a house full of girls! Well we really miss you over here at the one and only Chandler!!
Post a Comment