
We had such a
wonderful Christmas this year. We had the chance to spend it with Brit's family in St. Johns with all 6 of his
siblings and all their kids. Talk about a full house. It is always full of fun and laughs when they all get together.
Kenadee woke up and ran into the
living room to check her plate of cookies to see if Santa had come. Sure enough he had nibbled on her cookies. She was so excited knowing that he came and he needed a treat during his long and exhausting trip!

Here is
Kenadee with her stocking. Santa was such a caring Santa that he even brought her a new toothbrush and toothpaste along with all that candy. Thanks Santa!

Brit had surprised me this year with a Cannon camera that I always wanted. He wrapped up the camera case and put some money and a card at the bottom. Inside the card it said we can get the camera I always wanted a little later and here is some money where
we can start saving for it. Yes I can say I was a little disappointed. And then I opened up the the card and it said, "Look up and smile at your new camera." Here is my surprised reaction. Thanks honey...you are the best!

We promised
Kenadee once she learned to ride her bike without training wheels that Santa would bring her a new bike. She was so excited to see that Santa didn't forget about her bike.
Christmas 2008 will be a memorable one!
No comments:
Post a Comment