Natalee turned 4 on September 29th, & I can't believe it! She had a pretty special birthday! On Sunday, we went over to Nana's house and had a barbeque, ate some birthday cake and ice cream, swam in Nana's jacuzzi, and opened presents. She got a brand new bike with training wheels! She was so excited for her new bike! She jumped right on it once she saw it and started peddling around the house. We had to take her outside to give her more space. She had no problems peddling her new bike! On Tuesday, her actual birthday, I took cupcakes into her preschool class. She got to be her teachers special helper that day. After preschool, I picked her up and took her to lunch just her and I. Her sisters made her special cards telling her how much they love her. She is sure loved by her family and we are so happy she came to us! Happy birthday or special girl! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment