I have been doing a lot of biking here in Prescott. Since my knee injury I haven't been able to run like I use to. So Reagan has been talking about how much she loves to bike so I thought I would try it out, and then I fell in love. I love exploring new areas around Prescott, and I see many different wild life during my bike rides. It's been fun with Brit and I going on dates biking and I had recently took Kenadee on one of my favorite trails that leads to one of the lakes here in Prescott. I was a little worried if she would make it to the lake since it is quite the distance but she was amazing! We biked 11 miles and I was so proud of her! Here are some pictures of some beautiful sunsets, rides with my friend Natalie, and many beautiful areas around Prescott. One thing I am most excited about is that I don't even have to wear my knee brace when I am biking so I know I am doing my knee good!
Kenadee making it to Watson Lake!
Natalie taking me on a bike ride on my birthday. She even brought a birthday breakfast that included a protein shake and donuts. I love Natalie, she is an amazing friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment