Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Activities

 December always seems to be full of activities, places to be, things to make, presents to buy, treats to bake. Here are a few of those things that we did in the month of December. The girls got to visit with Santa at our Ward party and they told them everything they wanted him to bring.
 And one thing that was on Kenadee's list was a laptop. Yeah, probably not this year. We still love you Kenadee!
 We took the girls along with the Fish family to go and see the large Gingerbread house display held at Prescott Resort.
 Some of these structures were very impressive. Here is a gingerbread castle with Cinderella and her prince.


 The kids loved it and had a hard time not touching the displays.  They couldn't believe that there were really made out of real candy.
 Kenadee had a school Christmas party and more baking was involved with this.  I wanted to do something special for her party so I made her hair into Rudolph.  Turned out pretty cute! Her teacher asked her to stand in front of her class to show it off. She loved all the attention it brought!
I made this root beer Christmas gift for Kenadee's teacher. It says, "I am 'root'ing for you to have a Merry Christmas." Her teacher loved it!
I made these cute picture frames for my friends here in Prescott.  I think they turned out pretty cute!

No comments: