We had an amazing Thanksgiving this year. We spent Thanksgiving here in Prescott at my moms. This was the first time in MANY years that we didn't have to travel and boy was that NICE!
I put together this gratitude tree and it went up right at the first of November. So it was a really nice reminder of the many blessing we have all month long.
Here were Brylee's list of things that she is grateful for:
1. A new puppy (Patches)
2. Daddy, because he plays with me and takes me on motorcycle rides.
3. My best friends Abby, Tessa, and Hannah
4. Mommy, because she loves me and does crafts with me.
Kenadee's gratitude list:.
1. I am thankful for Jesus Christ, my Savior.
2. I am thankful for my house and where I live.
3. I am thankful for my family.
4. I am thankful for my friends.
Mom's gratitude list:
1. I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and that He provided a way for me to return to live with Him again.
2. I am grateful for modern technology. If we didn't have it we wouldn't have Natalee here with us.
3. The gospel of Jesus Christ. It is my anchor and gives me purpose.
4. The love of my life. I couldn't of asked for a more perfectl companion. He is my best friend and I am grateful for the opportunity to spend all time and eternity with him. And grateful for my beautiful daughters. Love them so much! Grateful for my parents, sisters/in laws, and brothers/in laws.
5. I am grateful for Brit's job that it provides a comfortable home, bed, food, and warm showers. Nothing better than a warm shower on a cold morning!
Dad's gratitude list:
1. My job. The ability to have to work and provide for our family to meet our needs.
2. Good parents who taught me the gospel and taught me to work hard and continue to show me love.
3. I'm grateful for a loving wife and best friend who knows my needs and loves me despite my weaknesses.
4. 3 beautiful girls who bring me joy and increased purpose of life. Thank you for your smiles and love.
5. An older brother who understands all the trials, hurts, weaknesses, joys of life. All that I experience, he can relate to me and love me. I'm good enough for him.
I am so grateful for cousins. It wouldn't be the same at Thanksgiving without them.
Natalee and Porter. You really can't tell that Brylee is 7 months (corrected age) older than him. We are so grateful for the many blessing we have in our lives. And it was sure great getting to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom, Mike, Bo, Megan, and my family. We sure missed having Reagan here!
No comments:
Post a Comment