Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why Mom's Don't Nap

Brylee is a kid that you can't leave alone for very long.  When she goes missing in action and is quiet you know she is into something.  I though I would take advantage of the time when Brylee and Natalee were both napping for me to take a nap as well.  I literally laid down for about 30 minutes and I thought I better get up.  I went into the living room and I noticed that the basket of diapers and diaper rash cream were down and the lid of the cream was just laying to the side of the basket.  I thought to myself, "Uh oh!"  So I immediately went to Brylee's room and I found this.
She was covered from head to toe in diaper rash cream.  The bottoms of her feet were even covered.  When I first saw her and assessed that she didn't get it all over the carpet I almost broke out in a laughter.  I had to compose myself so she wouldn't think it was funny and do this again but it was a pretty funny image.
What am I going to do with this Mess Maker?  She definitely keeps me on my toes.  Even though you are a trouble maker our Brylee Lynn we love you .  There is never a dull moment when you are around!

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Love it! I call my kids like that my 'Destroying Angels'!! She is too cute!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hilarious! Love that naughty little girl ;)