Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beecroft Family Reunion 2011

We had our Beecroft reunion this past weekend in Heber.  It was so great seeing family that I haven't seen in years!

The first thing the kids noticed when we got there was the tree swing. And of course Brylee begged Dad to go on the swing.

Brylee was all smiles after this.

Kenadee was such a big girl going on the swing all by herself.


And of course Brit being the big kid that he is!

And yes it didn't take them long to get filthy dirty!
My cousin Chance that I haven't seen in years!  He now lives in New Jersey with his family and so we don't get to see him very often.  It was great getting to see him and his beautiful family.

Brylee was sure glad that her Dad didn't miss an opportunity of riding the motorcycle while being outdoors.
 
Kenaee has become quite the motorcycle rider.  You go girl!

Gotta love these dirty little faces!

Another cutie patootie with a dirty face!

It was quite funny that after going on Brylee's motorcycle ride with her Dad she would not let anyone take off her helmet until we got in the truck and buckled her in her car seat to leave.  She wanted to make sure she was prepared if Daddy was going to take her on another ride.  It was especially great to see my grandparents.  I wish we had the opportunity to visit them more often.  They are amazing people and glad they are part of our family!


2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

you were in HEBER!!! So sad I didn't get to see you. I see your grandparents almost every morning when I'm out running!! Please come see me next time you are here!!

hillary said...

I can't believe how big Brylee's getting! And you look beautiful. Miss you!