| Kenadee was such a great sister that she made Brylee a Happy Birthday banner in her class at school. |
| Here is our birthday girl! |
| So I took her Dora figurine that came on the cake so she would look at the camera and this was the response I got. |
| Then she was happy again eating her cake after I gave her Dora back. I love this little girl! |
| She had a great time opening her gifts. |
| Her favorite gift was this mini Power Wheels that we got her. She did not want to get off of this. The next day following her birthday she woke up at 4:00 a.m. asking to ride her quad. |
| She got a new bike from Nana and Grandpa. |
| And a new Dora potty too! Oh boy, here come the potty training! |
| Even though she couldn't reach the peddles she wanted to be pushed around on her new bike. |
| It was so great having Nana and Grandpa help us celebrate Brylee's 2nd birthday! |
1 comment:
We miss that little Brylee! Happy 2nd birthday Brylee, we love you!
Post a Comment