Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had Christmas in Mesa this year at Bo & Megan's this year. It was quite the site to see what Santa had brought us. Kenadee was pretty excited when she saw all the presents. This is the quiet before the storm.

And the stockings were stuffed! Kenadee had to wait patiently while Nana and Grandpa came over to open the gifts. She had plenty of goodies in her stocking to keep her busy until they got there.

I didn't think I was going to have to worry about Brylee getting into the Christmas tree this year. But crawling at 7 months Brylee was getting into everything including pulling off the ornaments on the tree and unwrapping the presents.

Brylee's favorite part of Christmas was eating the wrapping paper. Doesn't this face look mischievous!

It was so great to see Megan and Bo get to spend their first Christmas with their twin girls Olivia and Sophie. They are such sweet little babies!

Yep, eating and chewing on more things! Arrrh, got to love the teething stage!


This was the most exciting moment of Christmas. This was Kenadee expression when saw what she has been asking for: a Barbie house with an elevator! Boy, was she excited!!!

Arizona weather was beautiful! Brylee got to ride in the swing outside in December. Gotta love those ponytails!


After Christmas Kenadee got to go to Flagstaff to spend some time with Nana and Grandpa. They had 3 feet of snow in some places. She was ecstatic!

Kenadee loves the snow and had a great time playing in it. She said that it is so unfair that Nana's house gets all the snow.

Kenadee and Grandpa got to build a snowman. This was the highlight of her trip.

Kenadee found out that there is more than one thing you can do with snow besides build a snowman...EAT IT!

Santa was so great to us that he brought us tickets to attend the Zoppe Family Italian Circus. Kenadee was so excited to get to see the acrobats and the dancing dogs.

She got to pet one of the ponies that was in the show and even take her picture with it.

All our favorite part was the silly clown. He kept us laughing through the whole thing.

Brylee was even interested in the circus. She didn't fuss at all...she sat there and watched the whole thing.

We were even lucky enough to have Nana, Grandpa, and Grandma Strohmeyer to join us!

We all had such a great time spending Christmas together and attending the circus as a family!

2 comments:

hillary said...

I didn't know Kenadee got a Barbie house with an elevator! I think I know someone who'd like to come play Barbies! :)

The Johnson Family said...

I love the pony tails...too cute! Looks like you had a great time with your family! Just seeing your mom makes me want to squeeze her. I wish we could have got together when you were here but I know how crazy it is. Thanks for the text.. I am totally willing to forgive you this ONE time but next time I had better get to see you!!!