Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookies and Milk

My good friend Hillary and I put together a baby shower for Ashley Rupp and soon to be here baby Adam. The theme was Cookies and Milk along with a Safari animal theme. I hosted the shower in my new house and it was a rush to get all the boxes unpacked quickly. We did it and it was a hit (well Hillary and I think so anyway)!
We had some of the guest bring cookies and we filled all these jars that were lined with cute fabric. The jars were used to hold and display the cookies.

We gave names to the cookies after animals to go along with the Safari them: Chunky Monkey (Banana oatmeal), Ant Hills (Snicker doodles), African Clouds (Divinity), Zebra Bites (Chocolate crinkles), Crocodile snaps (Gingersnaps), Leopard spots (chocolate chip), Elephant snacks (Peanut butter).

Hillary made this cute banner for the new baby Adam.

I had to put this picture of Annette in here since she had a part of putting together the games we played. I just have to mention that she is the greatest babysitter ever! She watches my kids the days I work and I am truly appreciate her very much! She is such a blessing in our lives! Thanks Annette for all you do for our family!

We couldn't have a Safari without a watering hole. These were the beverages for the guests.

Here is the party planners with the mom to be. Left to right: Hillary, Ashley, and Summer.

We couldn't have a great party without fun and entertaining guests. Here a a few of the guests left to right: Tracey, Heidi, Colleen, Kristen. Thanks to all of those who attended and brought the great cookies.

Ashley got some really great gifts including a lot of cute clothes.

Ashley is going to kill me when she sees this, but I told Ashley to give me a pose and this is what I got. She didn't realize I got this picture but I did! Congratulations Ashley! We can't wait to see this sweet baby Adam. We are so glad we got to through this shower for you.

3 comments:

Nichole Christensen said...

I wish I could have been there!! It looks amazing!!!

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!!! what an amazing shower!

Rupp Family said...

Well I won't kill you, but that is a pretty bad picture!!! But if I were you I would have posted it too!! Thank you so much for everything. It was so fun.