Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Updates!

It seems that I have been doing more "update" postings lately. Life is just so busy that I don't get the chance to update my blog like I would like to and to keep up with everyones blog. Well I got a call from Kenadee's school this week and the first thing that was said out of her teachers mouth was "Kenadee had a accident, but she is ok." My heart just sunk. Kenadee fell from the top of the monkey bars right on to her face. Her face was so scratched up, she had a fat lip, bloody nose from both nostril, and her nose was bruised (but luckily not broken). It totally changed the look of her face. When we showed herself in the mirror she was so sad to see the results of the fall. The picture was taken on day 2 so most of the swelling was gone. Poor girl! I felt really bad for her. When I talked to her on the phone right after the accident I asked her if she wanted me to come and get her from school and she said "no, I want to ride the school bus home." What a brave girl!

Brylee is getting so big. She is now 6 months and has gotten two teeth already. This is her favorite way to ride in her swing. She just hangs her head off the side of the swing. We for sure have to buckle her in every time. This little girl is so happy all the time. We didn't realize her teeth came in because she wasn't even fussy.

Our house closed that we sold in Mesa yeah! We are so excited. We moved into our new home! We absolutely love it! We are trying to get use to all the extra space that we are not use to having.


The front has a big beautiful entry way. Brits favorite part is the garage (which is 1100 sq ft), mine is the huge master closet with all the custom shelving, and Kenadee is enjoying the jaccuzzi bath tub. She plays in it like it is a mini swimming pool. I will take more pictures when we put away all the boxes away.
Bo and Megan had their beautiful twin girls, Olivia and Sophie about 1 month ago. Sophie had a hard time eating so she was in the hospital for about a month. She has been home for almost a week now. I haven't had a chance to see them yet, but I will over Thanksgiving weekend. I am so excited and can't wait to love on them. Here is their one month picture. They are so cute. I was told Olivia looks like Megan and Sophie is all Montgomery.

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW...love your new home!! Congrats to you guys!!! Congrats to Bo and Megan too...they are adorable!