
Reagan and her girls flew in to spend 10 days here in Arizona. I went to Phoenix to meet her there to spend a few days with her and the first night we spent with Bo. After we put the girls down for bed we went to check on them and we found them like this asleep. Do you think they missed each other?

On
Saturday I mentioned in a previous post that we had the chance to go to the
Broadway Wicked.
After the show we went back and had a BBQ at Bo's
in laws house to celebrate
Kenadee's 5
th birthday. Here is Grandpa and Grandma with
Brylee and
Loghan. Neither of them
weren't happy about getting their picture taken.

During the BBQ the girls got to go swimming.
Kenadee wouldn't pass up any opportunity to go swimming. She loves the water!

Here is
Kenadee and
Kendyl. We sure missed them!

Brit is known for doing tricks with
Kenadee in water and out. He just trows here around and she loves it! She is quite the little
acrobat!
Ryen,
Kendyl, and
Kenadee couldn't get enough of each other! The day before the BBQ the girls were anxious to go swimming but a big dust storm came in and they were unable to swim. As we were driving over for the BBQ another dust storm picked up and the girls kept asking "Are we going to get to go swimming today. Please!" They were happy to see that the dust storm didn't last very long.

We couldn't get the girls to get out of the pool so we could sing Happy Birthday to
Kenadee and cut the cake. So we brought it out side. We sang to her, she blew out her candles, and she went right back into the pool. So we ate her birthday cake without her :)

She got some great presents from everyone and of course her cousin
Ryen had to help her with her presents.
Doesn't everyone who opens presents needs an assistant?

After spending a few days in Phoenix we went up to Flagstaff where it was much cooler. Grandpa Mike took them to the park a few times and took them out in the Trooper. The girls were very excited to go for a ride.

During the ride it started to HAIL unexpectedly the size bigger than a pea. The girls got
soaking wet. I asked them, "Wasn't that fun?" and to give me a thumbs up. This was their response.

They were wet enough to need some drying off. The rest of the day was spent inside playing games. Yes, Kenadee dressed herself this day.

Here is
Brylee and
Loghan, just
chillin'. They both loved these swings.

Isn't she a cutie pie? I just love this little girl!
Brylee and
Loghan, the
chubster, taking a bath. They are only 5 days apart and
Loghan weighs 1.5 lbs more then
Brylee. You can't see but she has the cutest fat rolls on her thighs.

Being that Brit is the Ward Mission Leader we have the opportunity to have the missionaries in our home frequently. We said goodbye to Elder
Picheco who went back home to Peru. He was such an awesome missionary and we will miss him.

The other day I got out of the shower and
Kenadee ran up to me saying, "Mom you have to come and see this?" This is what I found.
Kenadee said she is a baby princess.
Brylee was just smiling away. These are some of the things we've been up to.
1 comment:
Looks like you girls had fun!! I am so glad that I got to see you both. Sorry I had to go so quickly...I was having such a great time that I didn't even know what time it was. I felt bad....mostly cause I wanted to stay and visit more. Your girls are so adorable. Can't wait until we see you again...I hear maybe a couples trip is in the works(tiff told me)...sounds like fun! i hope we can go. Love ya
Post a Comment