Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Excitement!




Kenadee has been so excited for Halloween. She has been begging her dad to get the Halloween stuff out. Well last night we finally did and she has been having a hay day going through all of the decorations and trying on all the costumes. Here are some of the poses. She brings so much joy to our lives!

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Summer, I am so glad you finally have a blog! Love the blog and the cute pics of Kenadee...she is growing so fast. I am mad that you have had it for a little while and this if the first I have heard about it! Congrats on the baby...I am so very excited for you. Are you feeling sick? I want to get on Reagan's blog so give her my email and tell her to LET ME IN...any plans to come and visit? Keep the fun post coming.

Bonnie said...

That little Kenadee is just the cutest ever! Megan sure misses her. I didn't know about your new addition, so CONGRATULATIONS!! So fun with new babies. We'll miss seeing you once in a while now that you moved.

Aunt Tiff said...

She is SO cute! What is she going to be for Halloween? Can I tell you the more kids I get the more I HATE halloween? I think this year we are going to take them all to get a blizzard from DQ, buy them their own bag of candy, and call it good:)