Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CrAzY HaLLoWeEn DiNneR!!!

This has been a tradition of ours to have a "Monster Dinner" every Halloween. But since our ward is doing a chili cookoff on Halloween we decided to do our crazy dinner on family night. We always have to wear a crazy hat, wig, or part of a costume during dinner. We all picked crazy hats to wear this year.

Here is Kenadee and I making our witch's fingers...and Brit, Iam not sure what he is doing here. Trying to make his dorkiest face possible ...maybe.

We had giant ants, worms, and monster brains for our Halloween dinner. Kenadee had a great time and ate almost everything on her plate. We usually have to struggle with her to eat her dinner, but not tonight. Kenadee kept saying "Yum these are good worms" or "This is yummy monster brains."

Here are all of the giant ants ready to be eaten. Yummy!


Here is our lost witch. She wasn't sure why we were having giant ants, worms, and monster brains for dinner. After explaining to her that they weren't real she had a great time eating it up.



3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

ok...no offense but i wouldn't have eaten my dinner, and I usually always eat my dinner:) What a cute idea. you are such a fun mom!

Rupp Family said...

I love that idea!!! You have so many cute ideas!!! Let me in on some more fun traditions that you do. And what a great idea to get your kids to eat!!!

hillary said...

Love the witch fingers! :) That's so fun that you have that tradition! I wanted to have a fun tradition like that, but instead we've had pizza on Halloween every year but this one so I guess that's our tradition.