Friday, August 9, 2013

Haws Happenings!

 We've been in the middle of landscaping our front yard.  It has been quite the project!
 We were fortunate to have some family come and help us with the sprinkler system: Uncle Jeremy, Dad Haws, and Dad Montgomery. Thanks for all your help! We love you all!
 View of off of the roof.
Brit is putting in a paver sidewalk.  I can't wait until we get to plant the grass!  It's going to be such a great front yard for our kids to play in!
 The weather has been so beautiful here in Prescott Valley.  We love taking Patches on walks with the whole family!
 We have been getting a lot of rain lately and Brylee has been so excited about all the frogs that have been coming out.  When she caught this big guy she was squealing with delight!  She was so excited!
Here is a horned toad that she is holding here.  She is all smiles!
 Since the weather has been so nice we've been having some visitors coming to get out of the heat.  Here is Brylee 4 and Olivia 3.
 Natalee is so close to walking.  She had fun pushing this device back and forth throughout Nana's yard.
I had my 34th birthday.  Man, I am getting old!  Brit took me out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and on a shopping trip. Thanks sweetheart!  I love you so much!

No comments: