Can you believe it...Natalee turned one September 29!
Time for the cake! She is not sure about this. She wanted to grab at the candle. Ready...set...Go! I love this turned up nose. She wasn't sure about this squishy stuff.
Daddy gave her a little taste...and
"I think I like it!"
"Oh yeah! This is good!"
"Nobody touch my cake!"
"Yummy!"
Happy birthday sweet baby girl! We love you!
And Nana and Grandpa were there to help us celebrate this special day.
My three beautiful girls! I am such a lucky mom!
Mom and Natalee. After I had this picture taken Natalee grabbed for my shirt and covered me with cake and frosting!
The girls had fun helping Natalee open her presents.
Happy birthday Natalee! We are so blessed to have you in our family! You are truly a gift from our Heavenly Father! And we are so grateful that we have you!
2 comments:
she is so precious!
CANNOT believe she is 1 already!! I hope to meet her someday!!
Post a Comment