Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our White Mountain Trip

We took a trip up to the White Mountains this past weekend. Our first stop was at my mom's in Flagstaff. Sorry, no pictures of that. We stayed one night and headed to Snowflake. At my Uncle Dennis' house we had a small family reunion and a BBQ. All my dad's siblings were there including my Aunt Kim and Uncle Randy who were visiting from Washington and Oregon. It was so great to see cousins that I haven't seen in years and to see how the Montgomery family has grown with so many great grand kids. Here pictured is my grandma and grandpa Montgomery with their newewst great grand daughter Brylee. This was their fist time meeting Brylee.

It is always great getting to see my dad and Patty. They sure spoil their grand kids!

My cousin Missy and I. We haven't seen each other in about 4 years. How time flies!

At the BBQ Kenadee was whipping around on this bike. And of course she had to be wearing her princess dress while doing it.

Our next stop was in Heber to see my grandparents. We stayed two nights with them. It was sure nice to be back home and visiting with them. This was their first time meeting Brylee as well.

My grandparents sure had a great time loving on Brylee. They kept saying, "She is the best baby. She never cries". You are right, she is the best baby. I have lucked out...both of my girls were such good babies.

Kenadee loves being a big sister. She was such a great help feeding Brylee in the car while I was driving. Brit being the Scout Master, stayed home to help one of his scouts with his Eagle project. Unfortunately he didn't get to take he trip with us. So it was sure nice having such a big helper!

Kenadee giving grandma smooches. My grandma hates getting her pictures taken and usually doesn't let anyone take them of her. She is pretty feisty! So I consider myself pretty lucky getting the pictures that I did of her. Thanks grandma for being such a good sport. It was so great for my kids to spend time with 4 sets of grandparents this past weekend.

When we got home it was pouring rain. So Kenadee put her jacket on and headed outside to play in the rain. Brit is such a great dad that he put his swimming trunks on and jumped on the trampoline with her in the rain. Here they are doing their usual tricks on the tramp. What a great way to end a awesome weekend of being back home, seeing cousins and grandparents, visiting with a great friend (Tiffani), seeing people I haven't seen in years, and enjoying the beautiful White Mountains.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Looks like you had a great time...I wish I was their to visit with your grandparents too! Saying your grandma is fiesty is an understatement if I ever heard one!! I just love them. I am sure they totally enjoyed your girls.

Aunt Tiff said...

It was SOOO good to see you this weekend!! Wish we had more time to visit, and I didn't even get to see you on Sunday. I saw you walk in and that was it!! Your girls are beautiful and hopefully we will get to see each other again SOON!!