Friday, March 20, 2009

Goodbye To Work!

My work threw a surprise baby shower for myself and another coworker. These tall cakes are diaper cakes, aren't they cute! Abby is having her second boy and I am having my second girl!
This is Abby and I. She barely looks pregnant but we both are getting ready to go on maternity leave. This is our O.R. (operating room) team, she is the scrub tech and I am the nurse that is in the operating room during surgery. It is quite funny to see both big pregnant girls waddling around the O.R.
Here is my favorite nurse anesthetist, Ellen Boyer. She has been in practice longer than I have been alive. She is my idol! I have learned so much from her and I will miss her after I stop working. Yes, this is my wearing a surgical hat all day hairdo. YIKES!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You look so cute all pregnant!! I can't wait to see that little munchkin! :) Love you!

Mills Family said...

I'm sure it is a bitter sweet feeling. Good luck with the new baby girl. I'm so excited for you guys. Kennady will be such a big helper for you