Saturday, November 8, 2008

Meeting "Barbie"

Kenadee was so excited to meet Barbie at our local Walmart. Kenadee is a fan of the Barbie movies and knows that the Barbie princesses have different names. She asked this Barbie, "What is your name." And the princess responded "Barbie." Kenadee said "I know that, but what is your princess name?" The princess was confused and said, "Barbie." I think this "Barbie" needed to do some research of her character prior to playing the part because as you know 4 year old girls know their Barbie stuff.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

We love the Barbie movies at our house too! Once I even found Jason watching intently...he would not let us turn it off. It was so funny. Barbie stuff is usually at the top of my little ones xmas list so I am sure we will be seeing the new movie soon. Kenadee looks so cute, and smart!

hillary said...

That's so fun that you took Kenadee to that! I thought about taking Callie but since I was playing nurse to Jeremiah & Ellie I was having a hard time finding the motivation to get dressed & ready for the day in time!